Verana Terms and Conditions
Verana provides private accommodations for the use of Guest in Yelapa, Jalisco, Mexico. Based on the diverse outdoor and other activities available at Verana and its environs, the following terms and conditions are necessary:
- Minors: Guest agrees that any minor under the age of 18 years old must be supervised at all times by parent(s)/guardian(s) and is the sole responsibility of said parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Assumption of Risk/Exercise of Due Care: Guest voluntarily assumes all personal risk and liability associated with swimming, boating, hiking, fishing, spa, yoga and other outdoor and indoor activities at Verana and agrees to use due care and caution for the protection of him/herself and others at all times. Guest agrees not to participate in any activity that is beyond his/her ability and experience including, but not limited to, swimming, boating, hiking and fishing.
- Unsupervised Activities: Guest understands and agrees that activities at Verana are undertaken independently and without staff supervision.
- Swimming Pool: The swimming pool is not monitored by any lifeguard or other staff. Guest agrees to vigilantly monitor any minor under the age of 18 for which he/she is the parent or guardian and to assume all responsibility for said minor’s safety. Guest also understands and agrees that Verana has a pool area policy that prohibits diving or jumping into the pool, running around the pool area and glass bottles or glasses in the vicinity of the pool.
- Signage: Guest agrees to adhere to any and all warnings, signage and instructions while at Verana.
- Release of Liability: With knowledge of the activities available at and around Verana, Guest fully releases and holds harmless from liability Verana Yelapa S.A. DBA Verana and its staff from any accident, injury and/or incident that may occur in connection with his/her stay.
- Choice of Law/Forum: This agreement is governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Jalisco, Mexico. The courts of Jalisco, Mexico shall be the sole and exclusive forum for any dispute that may arise between the Guest and Verana.
- Guest Conduct: Illicit and illegal drugs are not permitted at Verana Yelapa S.A. DBA Verana, Guest acknowledges that Verana reserves the right to refuse service to Guest(s) who are under undue influence to drugs and/or alcohol during their stay. Guest(s) who exhibit disorderly conduct acknowledge they forfeit any remaining portion of their stay and may be asked to exit the hotel at the discretion of Hotel Management.
- Risk of Loss and Damage: All personal property is the sole responsibility of the Guest. Verana does not assume any liability for lost/ damaged/ stolen goods. Guest(s) are provided with a security safe and are encouraged to store valuables such as passports and electronics nightly or during times when Guest room is vacated for long periods of time.
- Force Majeure or ‘Acts of God’ events are not covered by our cancellation policy and thus not applicable for refund. This includes but is not limited to hurricanes, closure of boat movements, canceled flights or similar.
No record was found.